Clinic Plus teaches coaches to provide training that is adjusted to the different age groups and that is aimed at improving the individual football development of players. Clinic Plus is an interactive clinic. That means that during the clinic, at any given moment, the coaches can be asked to partially or entirely take over training. In this way our work is oriented towards performance improvement. For further information see the information about clinics.
Besides the basic elements, such as warming up and cooling down, the clinics consist of one or more football specific elements and game forms. Football-specific elements and game forms are, among others:
› Opposition has the ball. Intention of the game is to win the ball back, disrupt build ups and prevent goals.
› Change of ball possession (moment of winning the ball). Intention of the game is a fast transition.
› We've got the ball. Intention of the game is to create chances and score goals.
- Minimal age of 18 years and experienced in guiding and training (youth)teams.
- You’re looking for specific knowledge and skills in football coaching.
- You want more knowledge and depth in football coaching.
- You have questions about football coaching in general.
- You want to improve yourself as a youth football coach.
Set up: This training is set up exclusively for clubs in Holland or abroad. Please contact our headquarters for (international) requests.